Treatment options for male erectile dysfunction
Many men deal with erectile disorders, such as erectile dysfunction. However, most are embarrassed to talk to their doctor about their lack of sexual satisfaction. At Low T Guru in Dallas, Texas, Dr. Jeffrey Buch provides a proper diagnosis of the condition and effective treatment options for males struggling with achieving or maintaining an erection during sexual intercourse and activities. Learn more about the male erectile disorder and how it can be improved!
What are some treatment options available for erectile dysfunction?
Dr. Buch understands how important it is to enjoy a fulfilling sexual relationship with your partners and knows how the inability to achieve an erection can put a damper on any sexual intimacy. He is pleased to offer erectile dysfunction solutions to help male patients unable to achieve or maintain an erection. Below are just a few of the treatment options and lifestyle changes that can improve ED:
- Oral medications: These include drugs that relax the muscles in the penis, allowing blood to flow more freely and resulting in an erection. Commonly prescribed oral medications for ED include Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Low Testosterone levels.
- Regenerative Therapy to restore erectile function with low intensity energy wave treatments of the penis with GainsWave with or without the addition of platelet rich plasma (PRP) and Stem Cells.
- Injections: For men who do not respond well to oral medications, penile injections may be an effective treatment option. Caverject and Edex are two examples of injectable drugs commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction, however Dr. Buch prescribes compounded penile injections that are cheaper and more reliable than the branded meds and he has been doing so since 1987.
- Vacuum devices: This involves placing a cylinder over the penis and drawing blood into the penis using a vacuum pump. Once the desired level of erection is achieved, a ring is placed around the base of the penis to maintain the erection.
- Lifestyle changes: In many situations, simple lifestyle changes such as quitting smoking, losing weight, or exercising more regularly can improve erectile function.
Find out more by working with our team at Low T Guru!
If you struggle with erectile dysfunction, don’t hesitate to schedule a consultation with Dr. Buch today. He will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your needs and helps you regain the ability to enjoy a healthy and satisfying sex life. His office is at 5616 Warren Parkway, Suite #101, and is open to new and returning patients in the Frisco and Dallas, TX communities. Call (972) 430-4554 to request a visit with our team at Low T Guru and find out how our professionals can assist in rejuvenating your sexual encounters!