Cures for premature ejaculation call for a clear understanding of the causes, courtesy of Dallas area and Frisco, TX doctor
We are fortunate to live in DFW, the fourth-largest metro in the country and consistently one of the fastest-growing markets in the U.S. We have so much to do, and so many top-notch services to enhance our health and quality of life. Dr. Jeffrey Buch, along with the team at Low T Guru, is proud to contribute favorably to the healthcare environment in the Metroplex. We look forward to enhancing you and your partner’s life with cures for premature ejaculation in Frisco, TX that are based on a thorough evaluation of your symptoms and medical history. This approach, and Dr. Buch’s extensive experience in male reproductive health and sexual function, identifies the factor responsible for poorly sustained erections due to premature ejaculation. So, effective treatment can be identified, which may be a combination of techniques, medications, and therapies.
Understanding premature ejaculation
This condition is common, but complex. It is estimated that as many as one out of every three men will ejaculate prematurely. If it is not frequent, it is usually not a cause for concern; however, it can interfere with relationships, self-confidence (and the partner’s confidence), and presents difficulties for couples who are trying to get pregnant.
The many potential psychological and biological reasons for premature ejaculation include:
- Negative sexual experiences (or abuse) in childhood
- Chronic masturbation with rapid climax
- Poorly managed stress, anxiety, and depression
- Interpersonal issues between you and your partner
- Depressed hormone levels (low testosterone)
- Inadequate neurotransmitter levels in the brain
Tailored treatment options
Once Dr. Buch has a greater understanding as to the underlying causes of your symptoms, he will recommend one or a combination of treatments. Depending on their needs and responses to the various options, our patients have experienced significant improvement with:
- Daily exercises that strengthen the pelvic muscles
- Oral and topical medications, designed to minimize sensation and delay ejaculation
- Antidepressants at low dose to increase brain serotonin levels
- Relaxation techniques
- Testosterone replacement therapy
- Well-tolerated penile injections to maintain erection beyond early climax
Dr. Buch wouldn’t be considered an authority in the field if not for his willingness to invest in and gain knowledge about the latest products, drugs, technologies, and techniques to enhance couples’ intimacy, which we’ve seen transform and often save relationships. Call (972) 430-4554 to schedule your discreet consultation with Dr. Buch at Low T Guru in Frisco, TX.
Share this Article
Back to Premature Ejaculation Page